-->

Friday, November 4, 2011

What was your favorite book as a child?

I asked the people in our office "what their favorite book was as a child and why?"

Cassi- I loved reading Go Dog Go! By Dr. Suess because I could actually read( memorize) the words.  I also loved We’re Going on a Bear Hunt by Michael Rossen because my dad would act it out the story with us

Deborah- I loved Velvetine Rabbit and The invention of Hugo Cabret because I loved looking at their illustrations.  



Barbara- I loved reading Madeline, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, with my children. Madeline was actually written by a Father in France who wrote the books for his daughter. My daughters loved Egyptian/Native American stories of Cinderella and Sarah and the bear (based on a true story).



 Robin- My children and I loved reading Rag Coat and We're Tired             of  living in a House






 


No comments:

Post a Comment