Here's what you'll need:
10 clear plastic bottles-preferably all the same size with the caps too
Craft acrylic paint
A ball-a little bit of weight to the ball is helpful.
- Clean the inside of the bottles well.
- Add some paint to each bottle. See the picture below for a good amount. If your paint is thick you'll want to add some water to it so the paint can move around and coat the inside. About a teaspoon of water should work.
- Put the caps back on the bottles and let your kids shake them allowing the entire inside of the bottle to be covered in paint. You could also use 2 colors in a bottle and make the inside look swirly. Get creative!
- Take the caps off, dump the extra paint out and let them dry for about 12 hours.
- Put the caps back on and arrange them on your sidewalk like the pattern to the right.
- Let the game begin! You'll kids will love a little challenge. Hopefully they can knock them all down!