Would you like to volunteer? We have a great opportunity for you!
Who: Volunteers are needed to assist with an Autism Awareness event.
Volunteers can help with:
- passing out t-shirts, balloons, or food to families and children with autism
- assisting with games and activities for children with autism
- greeting participants and directing foot traffic
- setting up and cleaning up for event
- preparing balloons for launch
What: A Balloon Launch followed by a baseball game with UVU Wolverines and SUU
When: March 31, 2012 from 11:00AM-1:30PM
Where: Brent Brown Ballpark Address: 970 West University Parkway Orem, Utah 84058
Contact Kimberly Green at 801-221-9930 ext 213 or Laurie Bowen at 801-616-5800 for more information.
Sponsored by UVU and UCAR (Utah County Autism Resources