Help Me Grow provides FREE services to families. Specifically, HMG connects families to resources and information for their child(s) development questions and concerns. Their target group is children 0-8 years of age who live in Salt Lake and Utah Counties. All HMG services are offered in English and Spanish. Here is a specific list of the following services offered:
- -Information on child development and parenting tips and topics
- -Referrals to community resources. For example: early intervention agencies, tutoring programs, family support groups, parenting classes, literacy support agencies, and much more!
- -Developmental screening questionnaires - Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ) for children 0-5 years
- -Developmental activities is a teaching tool for parents to use at home
- -Care coordination is a follow up system to ensure families are receiving help from community resources Help Me Grow has connected them to.
To find out more information or to have your questions answered, contact HMG or enroll here. One of their resource specialists will be there to answer your questions!
Visit HMG blog for child development and parenting tips!